Our Blog...Our Journey

Friday, April 13, 2012

Deep Breath! 1 week! :)

We have been steadily working, working, working....moving forward in The Lord's plan for our Farm. It has been exhausting and great at the same time. And now here we are...a week away and then comes a storm that is drenching us ALL weekend! Now what? Not sure...........today my faith is struggling. Maybe this is the tests of all tests...not sure. I guess we will see next weekend, won't we. For those of you who are able to come, this is as far as The Lord would let us go. Much has been accomplished and alot of things look great. Maybe HE is trying to remind me that it's about the people there and not the stuff. Anyway...I pray and stand on what God has said.








2 comments:

  1. Hope these storms pass over quick, can't believe last Monday was over 80 degrees. Good luck on getting everything accomplished by next weekend, but if not it will give your visitors more of a reason for a return visit to see what more you have done. Sorry I won't make it up for your big opening, but next weekend is also the Antique Tractor Show in Tulare and since my daughter's will be coming down for it I will be down there visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's ok...would have been great to see you though! I hope everything is moving along for you guys as well! My husband would have flipped over the Antique Tractor show...I bet it was awesome! I need to get more tuned in with when stuff is. Did you enjoy your visit with your daughter? The greatest part of our opening was the fact that ALL of our kids were there...by far the best part! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Designer Blogs