Our Blog...Our Journey

Friday, April 22, 2011

Here we grow again!




Came home Thursday afternoon with Becki and was showing her my girls. All of a sudden I noticed there were 3 babies!!! There was 2 when I left for work. After I yelled at the boys for their stellar goat sitting skills, I walked down and met little Poppy! Flower had delivered her sweet baby girl all by herself and had done a fine job. (part of being Lady Meghan's daughter I guess). She is beautiful and tiny...just like a sweet little poppy! I am beginning to notice a color theme though...thank you very much Diego! I am going to have an entire farm of little Ivy's. Hmmm...could that be God's amazing abundancy after losing Ivy? That sounds like our God...doesn't it? :O) Well....I did ask all my other girls to hold their butts until after I go vegetable shopping with my great friend Patrick today. I at least want to get some veggies in the ground! :O) I introduce to you...Flower's little blessing...Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Designer Blogs