Our Blog...Our Journey

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

God is so Good!




When Lily was born, I really did look up to heaven and ask, "why Lord?" She was so tiny and frail...I mean what could possibly be the purpose. While feeding her the other day at 5am!?!....The Lord told me that he had a possible home for her. He said I needed to make her available and he would place her where she was supposed to be. Well, today Lily met her new potential family! I know and trust that she will be sooooo loved and cherished....I am nothing short of overjoyed for her. And she just happen to go to my three favorite kids ever....Robyn, Jeffery and Mackenzie...and with the best friend ever...Tami! Thank you guys for blessing Lily, myself & our farm! Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Designer Blogs