Our Blog...Our Journey

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Take a breath!

Everyone know how much I love my goats, but I must confess....last night I truly wanted to break Skye's legs! We weaned on Sunday and for the most part everyone is handling it fine...except for Skye. She is sitting at the gate just screaming for her baby. Because of weaning, we are training everyone on the stand and the pumps....this can be a very wonderful or very frutrating time in our lives. Unfortunately...Skye and Angie are making it tough...although Angie at least is improving daily (slightly!). Skye on the other hand is getting worse....and to increase the difficulty level, we have Joy screaming like a total freak in the background. I love my goats (especially my milk does) but I am very tired and frustrated with Skye...
Both Kyle and I are pretty maxed out! Ya know I could just go buy milk at the store!?! :) J/K....we'll make it through!
Please remember us in your prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Designer Blogs